Indiana Black Legislative Caucus
- Assist with event planning and staffing for events that the Black Legislative Caucus hosts
- Assist with Black Legislative Caucus meetings including taking detailed notes and preparing minutes for future meetings
- Perform all the duties of a Legislative and Constituent Services intern, including assisting state representatives and their legislative staff with daily tasks
- Facilitate correspondence between state agencies, constituents and representatives to resolve issues
- Research and respond to legislative questions posed by legislators and constituents
- May assist policy staff by covering committees and preparing reports
Ready to apply? Go to the online application.